miniPassage 2 miniPassage 2

The first one was neat. This? Surely, you've got friend rating it a 5 for you every day for it to be ranked higher. This sucks, it's totally pointless. I can go into MS Word and press the space bar all day if that's all I feel like doing, or watch a video if I want to see something moving around on the screen that I don't actually "do" anything with.

Synapsis Synapsis

A bit on the creepy side, but...

...that's what makes them so fun. :-) Seriously, interesting little puzzler. Now I'll have to go play Synapse 2 - I wanted to play this one first, though, just to make sure I didn'g goober up anything. Thanks for making it! :-)

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Definitely worth waiting through to the bitter end

Loved the series, didn't make much sense of the end until I watched it again - for the 4th time, and stuck with it all the way to the end - as suggested by Mr. Carrol. ;-) Definitely need to watch ALL THE WAY THROUGH.

I know you said this was the last one, but I really hope you lied. ;-)

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Oh, the funness!

LOL! :-) Love it. Such strategy, such cunning - I can't believe the level of skill I have attained just by playing this single-level game! :-)

Love how on the bouncy stage, if you just keep impaling yourself on the left wall by holding the left arrow down the whole time, the entire chamber is eventually filled with bouncing elephant... ummm... "husks", I guess you'd call them (the fading sprite that signals a lost life). Love ur sense of humor. :-)

Pyrak's Maze Game Pyrak's Maze Game

Okay idea, b ut...

...when you click "Start", the game screen comes on and you automatically lose because you can't move the mouse pointer to the green ball without the pointer touching the wall. Unless this is a joke, you need to put the "start" button right over the green thing, or else have the game give you a 2-3 second delay before activating the touch-sensitivity of the walls so you can get your cursor to the object.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

A bit on the "dry" side, but...

...I love it just the same. Very good work, very nice job of scaling things and explaining. Great job! :-)

Aequilibrium 2 Aequilibrium 2

Wow!

Let it never be said that I am in any way "balanced", but this was a fun game! I managed to get all 20 levels, but it wasn't nearly so easy as I thought it would be. It's got just enough frustration factor to make it quite maddening - but in a good way. :-) Nice, soothing music, too. Great! :-)

The Same Cube The Same Cube

Dag!

It's a lot more challenging than it looks at first. Nice graphics & layout, cool play action - similar enough to other collapse/tetris clones but just a bit different enough to be interesting.

Escape the 13th Floor Escape the 13th Floor

Nicely constructed

The commenter before me must be the actual dipsh*t, as the game wasn't too horribly difficult to figure out. It was just right, I'd say - not so difficult as to be frustrating, but not so easy as to be lame. Lots of going back & forth from one level to another & back again, but that's what makes for a good point-n-click puzzler like this. Great job! :-)

Sentence Generator Sentence Generator

I should've checked ur other submits 1st

I suggested something similar to this in my review of your first one (sentence/word generator). Nice upgrade! You could go as far as you want with this. The offer of assistance still stands if u'd be interested in anything more complex/sophisticated. :-) Either way, I like your skill in all your submissions. Thanks for sharing ur creativity! :-)