Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Final episode of the trilogy, yes - but how abt...

...the "quadrilogy"? ;-)

Seriously, there are thousands of variations you can make on this theme and they'd all be fun. It's like the potato of flash - you can make anything with it and never get bored. ;-)

Green riding hood Green riding hood

Green means "Go ahead!"

His feet said, "No! No!" but his cloak said, "Yes! Yes!" ;-)

Jerry 2 Jerry 2

Wow.

Definitely a disservice to the original. Jerry's funnier as a quiet, pathetic weakling. Whatever you do, please don't try doing a sequel like this to the episode with the "Closet of unimaginable psychological horror" skit - that one was >perfect< as-is, any alteration would totally ruin it.

The animation part of it's good, though, as usual. :-)

miniPassage 2 miniPassage 2

The first one was neat. This? Surely, you've got friend rating it a 5 for you every day for it to be ranked higher. This sucks, it's totally pointless. I can go into MS Word and press the space bar all day if that's all I feel like doing, or watch a video if I want to see something moving around on the screen that I don't actually "do" anything with.

Synapsis Synapsis

A bit on the creepy side, but...

...that's what makes them so fun. :-) Seriously, interesting little puzzler. Now I'll have to go play Synapse 2 - I wanted to play this one first, though, just to make sure I didn'g goober up anything. Thanks for making it! :-)

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Definitely worth waiting through to the bitter end

Loved the series, didn't make much sense of the end until I watched it again - for the 4th time, and stuck with it all the way to the end - as suggested by Mr. Carrol. ;-) Definitely need to watch ALL THE WAY THROUGH.

I know you said this was the last one, but I really hope you lied. ;-)

Hania-To Hear You Scream Remix Hania-To Hear You Scream Remix

I like, I like. :-)

I like it. So many opposing textures of noise and little glitchy bits to keep it fresh & intriguing. Excellent rhythm and a good mix of contrasting emotional tones. Keep 'em coming! :-)

Quarl responds:

I like your taste in music :p

Molongo Molongo

As an experiment, not bad.

Interesting as an experiment. Definitely a style worth exploring for you, I'd only recommend to add more instruments. :-)

Windtrance [Pich] Windtrance [Pich]

Like it.

I like it. This sort of thing would also be quite good with a slower rhythm - I think one could probably even induce an OBE with something like this. ;-) Very nice harmonies. Natural and definitely human in tone - when I try making meditative trance music, it ends up being more "calculated" or "geometric", but this is flud and dynamic. Hope to hear more! :-)

pichuscute0 responds:

Well, I'm glad you liked it. I had had that same problem with some of my older attempts, but I've begun to break away from that. Thanks for reviewing.

Without a Care in the World Without a Care in the World

I know nothing about minecraft...

...and I still think it's an excellent picture. You can tell the relationship of the characters to one another perfectly by the expressions and poses you use - at least, the picture looks like it's depicting exactly what the comments are describing. Might have to check me out this game. Love your style at any rate! :-) Not many people can create such truly expressive faces. :-)